Wow, it has been awhile since my last blog post!
I am happy to report that I have several adventures ahead in 2017 so I am ready to get back to blogging.
So far I will be heading out for the following trips:
- In just one week, I will be heading to Florida for a travel agent education program. I will be touring Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas, visiting Universal Orlando hotels and spending some time in Disney as well.
- In March, I will be going to Virginia Beach for the Shamrock 8K and Half Marathon. I am meeting friends there for the race and going to enjoy Williamsburg for a few days after the races.
- May is the big one! My husband and I will be sailing for 15 nights on the Disney Magic across the Atlantic. We have 5 port stops after we cross and I am so excited to go!
- June will be my annual ladies trip to Cape May. That is always fun and relaxing.
- November will be a big family trip to Disney. We will be a party of 9, with 5 adults and 4 kids. It is going to be interesting to handle planning for a group of that size but I am looking forward to the that trip as well.
In between, I hope to share some travel tips and other information about traveling.
So stay tuned!
I have been a huge Disney and travel fan since childhood. I love going to new places and, of course, heading to Disney as often as I can.